Friday, May 21, 2010

Dog Days

                                                                  Domino- AKA Big Boy

Today I feel like my dog.  I woke up lazy and unmotivated but it's not because I'm lacking work.  We're currently  finishing up the summer issue and moving towards planning the fall issue so there is a list of things to be done. With publishing, there's always a  pressing deadline. So, do I give in to the doldrums or snap out of it and get to work?  Okay, I've opted to do both.  I'm going to work for just a little bit, and then the rest of the evening I'm just going to chill. Do you ever have a 'don't want to do anything' kind of day?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture! He is so cute, with those sad eyes!
    Yes - I do have those kinds of days. I usually do like you did, because if I totally give in to it, I feel bad about not getting anything done. Do a little, then you can goof off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the time!!!

    Love that pic. Just look at those eyes!!

    Have a nice day, Syrone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, look at Domino! He is so cute! Hard to believe that he gets into the trash sometimes. He's too cute to be naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyday lately! Enjoy your weekend there is always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete